LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Images
    It looks like that low in the atlantic might actually cause ida to take on more wind shear and therefore break it up a little but that might also be the reason that the low sits off the coast for a while. when these two systems combine without that 3rd element they do not "blow up". if ida stays on track it looks like it may just rip apart that other disturbance. Don't forget the atmosphere is always trying to become balanced and having two systems especially this late in hurricane season usually doesn't happen.

Images
    looks like im going to be starting off in S. Hatteras in my spring suit. Then hitting the good old chesapeake bay secret spot i a 3/2 that is forecasted to be a chest to head super wedge when the NNE's start pumping. After that a trip to long Island for a session with the F.U boys and a 4/3 seems to be in order.

Ya, this swell has me amped... I'm about use my flyer miles on a ticket home right now. This one looks like its gonna be too good to miss.

yo.

I wish I had a 4mil, i'm stuck with a 3 and a .5 mil underneath. hope weather stays good and warm.

say goodbye to cedars this weekend...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by onlyinmyfiji View Post
    I wish I had a 4mil, i'm stuck with a 3 and a .5 mil underneath. hope weather stays good and warm.
    haha..yeah I'm with ya kid. Water is still somewhat warm...shouldn't be too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    say goodbye to cedars this weekend...

HAHAHHAHAH! I know!!! This is exactly what they DON'T need... will be interesting to see it after this.

Quote Originally Posted by stout metalworks View Post
    looks like im going to be starting off in S. Hatteras in my spring suit. Then hitting the good old chesapeake bay secret spot i a 3/2 that is forecasted to be a chest to head super wedge when the NNE's start pumping. After that a trip to long Island for a session with the F.U boys and a 4/3 seems to be in order.
    Yea I think im going to check out some spots arond the mouth of the Chesapeake and some islands on Virginia's eastern shore. Got to gt the boat ready though but it should probably pay off. Their are so many opportunities in that area of islands that i should be able to find somewhere that is offshore and barreling. Gonna be sick!

Images
    yeah.. im gonna try to hit up all the spots that usually dont work on a south swell but since its gonna not be working everywhere else it may be smaller and more controlled. hopefully the wind will hold out late sunday into monday