LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    The waves will be really big GET SAUCEY

Images
    Air temps are gonna be really good this weekend they are calling for 65 degrees on saturday and 68degrees on Sunday . Water temp in my area is hovering around 60 degrees. Hope fully theses temp will hold and stay for the weekend. You might be able to get by with a 3/2 and booties but it all depends how the water temp effects you . I will be out in my 5/4/3 just cause I cant stand that I bought the suit 2 weeks ago and I still havent used it yet LOL

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Air temps are gonna be really good this weekend they are calling for 65 degrees on saturday and 68degrees on Sunday . Water temp in my area is hovering around 60 degrees. Hope fully theses temp will hold and stay for the weekend. You might be able to get by with a 3/2 and booties but it all depends how the water temp effects you . I will be out in my 5/4/3 just cause I cant stand that I bought the suit 2 weeks ago and I still havent used it yet LOL
    amen to that haha. I think half the guys on this site bought an xcel 543 when it was on sale and Im one of those guys. Cant wait to try it out for sure.

Images
    Will be in my 3/2 and booties! Really wish I had that 4/3.. next up is the 6/5/4 and I'm definitely not ready for that.

Hopefully I get medical clearance from the docs tomorrow (blown back) to surf. If I do I'll try my 3/2 with a polypro vest underneath. If that is too cold I'll break out my 2 5/4/3s (nice to always have one that is dry!!)

goin 4/3 3m boots/gloves for sure..

i feel ya pumpmaster. i have a herniated disc in my neck and just got a minor surgery to relieve some pressure last thurs. i'm surfing i don't give a f*ck.

Yeah. Mine is ligament so far but they wanted me to take it easy and do PT for 2 weeks. it feels pretty good but the MRI will be the truth teller.

good luck man. it's hard to take it easy on an overhead day though. paddling really hurts after a few hours, at least for me.

well, I got my own TENS unit and a bottle of muscle relaxers!

wow, that's the real deal ha