This gear is either old and has been replaced, or used for surf lessons, or i just didn't like it. It is all priced MORE THAN fair, i just dont want it going to a landfill. Descriptions are as accurate as possible. It's a long list, and i'll edit the post and remove things as they disappear. Here goes...
1. Booties: Size 10 Hyperflex 5mil booties. In great shape, no tears SOLD
2. 90's Astrodeck front foot pad. Red. $5
3. Gloves: Hyperflex 5 finger 5mil, Large. Old, a couple of small holes. i would wear these when you'd wear 3 mil. FREE
Hyperflex Lobsterclaw 5 mil, Large. Used 1 season. $5
Hyperflex Lobsterclaw 5mil, Med. Used 2 seasons. $5
4. Billabong hooded vest. Size L. Used 1 time. SOLD
5. Long sleeve jackets: Cult, Size XL (fits like a large), used 1 season, $5
Cult, Size M (fits like a small), never used, $10
Rip Curl Classic, about 5 years old, not used the last 2 years. Size L. Good shape. FREE
6. Short sleeve vest (tank top style), Rip Curl. About 6 years old, not used in the last 3. Size L. FREE
7. Rash Shirts: All FREE, All were very lightly used, but have stains from sitting in boxes/ crates with other things.
1. Size L, Black Hurley
2. Size XL Hurley, white/ black
3. Size M, Billabong Taj Burrow, white/ blue
[B]Due to the very cheap prices and I have a newborn at home, dont ask me to travel too far to meet up (off exit 89/ 91 off the Parkway)
Last edited by Exit98Surf; Nov 10, 2009 at 06:08 PM.
i may be interested in the Cult XL long sleeve jacket & the RipCurl classic long sleeve jacket in L.i noticed the Cult was $5 & the RipCurl is free. would you be willing to ship these over to Delaware if i pay for shipping? i'm over here in Oceanview,about 20 miles south of Lewes were the ferry is,so driving to you will be kind of a trek.let me know if you'd mind doing that.