LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thread Killers

Images
    I was trying to simmer them down but with all the sorority and gay jokes im sure thats why it was locked....no reason for that esp. if there are younger kids on here.. sad thing is that im pretty sure at least one of those two has a few children. someone should just start a poll on who taugh you to surf....Im done with polls my nfl poll went to shhhhit

Images
    I spoke with Stoney in a Pm apologizing to him about his thread being locked. Yeah my actions were not called for about mentioning someones place of residence . I just get tired of the same person starting trouble with a selected few forum members for no reason. If a person doesnt bring anything postive or productive to the board then a moderator or admin should get ride of the bad apple.

Once agian I will apologize here as well for getting the thread locked
    Last edited by MATT JOHNSON; Nov 9, 2009 at 11:59 PM.

Images

Haha SIke JK LOL !

Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    guys, if you feel the need to get aggro on here; please pm each other or start your own thread to be locked. I hate when people cause totally non-confrontational threads to be locked because they need to publicize their beef. Don't ruin other peoples' threads because you have to defend your internet ego. Nobody thinks you're tough because you're protecting your "rep" in an online forum. There was no reason my last thread should have become lock-worthy, but of course someone found a way to bring the hate. Enough already, its lame!
    whoa dude your cool so awsome what a cool nice guy man your my hero ,you rock dude your spreading peace and love your the man you get my vote to be the best internet forum user ever!!!!!!!!

Images
    jcc is notorious for trouble making

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by billabongmoney View Post
    whoa dude your cool so awsome what a cool nice guy man your my hero ,you rock dude your spreading peace and love your the man you get my vote to be the best internet forum user ever!!!!!!!!
    Learn how to spell and your sarcasm will come across more successfully.
    Last edited by stoneybaloney; Nov 10, 2009 at 11:36 AM.

Smarticus!

Images
    U really live in Milwaulkie? I dont think thats how u spell it but ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseknuckle View Post
    U really live in Milwaulkie? I dont think thats how u spell it but ok?
    Get good or get gone

DUDE your witty and a spell checker to you rock bro keep up the good work man for real