LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Your job

I can tell you this...the engineering field, ta least mine, is not hiring. I am not happy about where I'm at, but am kinda stuck for now. Go for a civil service job, decent pay, excellent benefits.
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Mechanic's are always in demand. No matter what the economy does people cars got to get fixed. Heavy truck mechanics are really in demand .

I am a diesel mechanic for Pepsi Bottleing Group. I worked in dealerships when I first started wrenching and worked my way up to biggger stuff like Tractor trailers, Dump truck , Construction equpiment and Cranes.

Pepsi is always hiring

www.pbg.com

they got sale, driver, and warehouse openings in many locations and they pay good too
    Matt..Where is your place of work located in relation to CM?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    Finance in the druuug industry. Our sales have been going up despite the recession. I'm torn on the moral aspect of our products though. It seems like even the beneficial drugs have some negative side effects.
    All drugs have a side effect. No getting around that.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tbing View Post
    All drugs have a side effect. No getting around that.
    Exactly, that's where my moral dilemma comes in. I personally don't take anything that isn't natural. I took PPI's on and off for 7-8 years and it started to cause malnutrition. If I take anything chemical anymore, its Advil occasionally.