LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 23ft

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by OBlove View Post
    my brother and i checked up at the inlet. and as we were doing the all to annoying bridge over-bridge back, u turn, a wave of water blasted through and washed right under our car. I HAVE NEVER seen that much water pumping through there before. the ocean is literally surrounding the bridge...
    ya, thats pretty serious. it really sucks when the bridge is closed.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    It was like that on the last big north east wind swell a couple weeks ago.
    that water in the last storms were flooding Route 1 from Rehoboth Bay. This time its coming over the dunes from the ocean.

Images
    yes, now it is up to 27ft. I want to see it break the 30ft mark.

Images
    I heard they shut down parts of Rt. 1? Is that correct? ANd I heard they got the Rt. 50 bridge on limited traffic down to one lane. This is intense and I love it!

Images
    I'd hate to be on a fishing boat out there tonight!!! Any boat for that matter

Images
    has anyone seen Ocean City NJ? the last nor'easter washed out the dunes on Waverly...this is going to was away part of the boardwalk..guaranteed

Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    has anyone seen Ocean City NJ? the last nor'easter washed out the dunes on Waverly...this is going to was away part of the boardwalk..guaranteed
    Dune at waverly was finished off today and water was washing into the street this arvo.... surf road steps were floating in the water...

Tomorrow is bigger............ INSANE

nor easters are always so much better than hurricanes

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    that water in the last storms were flooding Route 1 from Rehoboth Bay. This time its coming over the dunes from the ocean.
    Gotcha. I wasnt there, just heard about it. I have seen it wash over the dunes in the past though...but not like some people on here are describing!