LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cape May Surf

Poverty was fun. It had size but wasn,t overly huge. Micah was killing it on the sponge.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Poverty was fun. It had size but wasn,t overly huge. Micah was killing it on the sponge.
    Who were you? haha.. I surfed with Micah for a bit... it was soo fun. There were solid overhead bombs coming through.

3. Cape May was a lot of fun today. There were several photographers, if anybody has a link to posted photos from today, please share them.
    Last edited by Kokopelli; Nov 15, 2009 at 12:09 AM.

Images
    I rember before they changed The Cove all arounnd with adding sand and putting that extra small Jetty in there it use to go off. Nor'easter would blow in ther and that place use to really turn on . Last time I remeber before they changed it all and it was really big was Hurricane Cindy. It was well over head or pretty close to D-OH and it would just peal super long lines . Head Quarters or the beach on the main drag in look to be the place to be tomorrow

Micah... solid rides my man... where else you see the CEO of the website shreddin... SOLID...right on....................................... thank you swelilnfo.com..........

Superkook, please stay in PA benny. Go surf the great PA poconos break.

Images
    I was out at Head Quarters from 2pm -6pm . It was pretty fun waist to chest with the ocassional head high sets rolling threw. I saw 2 hott chicks makin out on the rock pile which was a added bonus

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    I was out at Head Quarters from 2pm -6pm . It was pretty fun waist to chest with the ocassional head high sets rolling threw. I saw 2 hott chicks makin out on the rock pile which was a added bonus

hahhaha solid!!

Images
    was one of the chics craxcorn?

Images
    nah there was a bunch of girls sitting on start of the rock pile and 2 of them ventured out towards the middle and started kissing and grabing each others asses and taking pictures of it .

It was something nice to watch in between sets LOL

Chics Cracxcorn definaly no these chick werent post op tranny's lol