LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

El Dorados Rehoboth

Just want to give a quick plug to this restaurant. Best fish / shrimp tacos around. This is my favorite restaurant that I drive over an hour to get to from Ocean City (like I did tonight). If you are into fish tacos stop by and get a great meal after your surf. I am in no way associated with this place other than loving the food and being the previous owner of the surfboard / menu board over the counter. I would eat here every night if I had the chance (good thing it is so far away). Hope you all get some good surf once things calm down a bit.

Man and the tre de leche is rediculous.

Images
    Ya, El Dorado's is the bomb, and deserves a nice plug. The owner is an avid surfer, super nice guy, and cooks up the best fish tacos around. I think I'll go there after my session today.

aquilies is the man!!!! place is great, fish and shrimp is the best tacos ive had!

It is always great when you walk into a resteraunt to trade a board with the owner sit down get a great lunch and I am still riding the board.

damn right, the burritos are great, too! I stop there every time I'm down there!