LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Mine only flushed cause I wasnt wearing the hood. I have a chest zip with the draw string on the side . The only water got in was around the hood area
    I think mine is a tad big, I must on the smaller side of small

Images
    Got mine off ebodyboarding last year for $180. I love it

Images
    I got a large this time around MT was too tight in the shoulders for me

Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    I can also got a Hyperflex flow 4/3 for this winter. The water was in the mild 60's but the wind was howling and was pretty chilly, not freezing, but chilly, I didn't get cold at all. The only problem is that the way they designed their chest zip makes it flush more than other suits with batwing entries (like ripcurl), but onces you figure out the nuances of the cinches it doesn't really flush that bad at all. And the neck hurts too, but any wetsuit gives you a rash somewhere.
    I had the same problem with my suit by them. everything else was great but either a bat wind or a diagonal zip with the one closed should (as in there 5/4/3) would go a long way in preventing flushing.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lax8810 View Post
    I had the same problem with my suit by them. everything else was great but either a bat wind or a diagonal zip with the one closed should (as in there 5/4/3) would go a long way in preventing flushing.
    Thats what my 5/4/3 has a diagonal zip with one side closed off . the open side has a draw string to seal it up . The hood it a little hard to get past you head if you dont want to wear it but other than that . Its really easy to get in and out of . The cuffs on the sleeves and legs and snuggle enough not to let water in but not to the point that is makes on and off hard to do .