LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bogus Reports

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ecoastprock View Post
    Me and some friends took a trip to Wrightsville on Saturday and the forecast was right on. Waist to chest occasional Shoulder high sets....
    I had fun no doubt, but the abnormally high tide kept it from being good until like 11 or 12

Images
    Yeah we left early and showed up at dead low tide around 11:30 surfed for 4 hours and went home. I noticed that it got really swamped once the tide started to fill in . I think wrightsville favors a lower tide as apposed to a high tide like folly.

im super stoked about how acurate the reports are at wrightsville. they were exactly what they where when it came to wave size. i went thurs to mon multiple times a day and low tide was killer but high tide was mushy and shorebreak

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by going under View Post
    im super stoked about how acurate the reports are at wrightsville. they were exactly what they where when it came to wave size. i went thurs to mon multiple times a day and low tide was killer but high tide was mushy and shorebreak
    Yeah the high tide really messed it up, but it was super fun during he lower tides, I got a couple of barrels (didn't get out of them though)

>(didn't get out of them though)

Ha, ha! That's making me laugh. Getting in them is half the fun, yeah?

Can't believe I missed this. Jersey looked pretty good, too. I miss so NC so bad!

Catch one for me.

dr

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by drr View Post
    >(didn't get out of them though)

Ha, ha! That's making me laugh. Getting in them is half the fun, yeah?

Can't believe I missed this. Jersey looked pretty good, too. I miss so NC so bad!

Catch one for me.

dr
    Yeah, i was able to stay in them long enough to get BARREL VISION! But a lot of them were closeouts.

i saw the biggest barrel ever on wrightsville yesterday it was perfect but i was paddling out and for the rest of the day i didnt see anymore going off

Come on ocean, don't you know you have to obey what the surf reports on swell info say. If it says head high and glassy you better be that or else! I don't care what the conditions are like, stick to the report... Ocean!

Well i had fun wed-sun and thats all that matters