LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

monouth county beaches

are all f*cked. nothing is breaking. all of northern mo county is just messed up. the size from the swells of the past 2 months have just not shown there at all. all the sand is ****ed up in like every beach. there is one area breaking (that i'm not going to reveal) and it's been really good, but really crowded. like the secret is out. what the f*ckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    are all f*cked. nothing is breaking. all of northern mo county is just messed up. the size from the swells of the past 2 months have just not shown there at all. all the sand is ****ed up in like every beach. there is one area breaking (that i'm not going to reveal) and it's been really good, but really crowded. like the secret is out. what the f*ckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    I haven't been out lately, but this is not good news.

i haven't been south of deal for a few weeks, so i can't comment on that. i hear it's been ok in belmar. but regardless, mon county looks really f'd.

Images
    i haven't been south of deal for a few weeks, so i can't comment on that. i hear it's been ok in belmar. but regardless, mon county looks really f'd.
    I'm always north of Belmar, so its definitely bad news.

Images

Yep

Yep, my spot is definitely messed up!

Images
    I disagree... the sand movement has made it possible to surf literally in front of the rocks at low tide... Kind of like a reef... kind of...

have you checked long branch the past few swells? barely anywhere was working. even if it was working, other towns were almost double in size and considerably better in form

Images
    no, i dont really go up that way much. Usually belmar, SL, girt or squan...

My neighbor checked everywhere yesterday all the way up to the hook and ended up coming back down to surf SL.

no surprise what so ever. i'm gonna have to start venturing more south. sorry.

Images
    no surprise what so ever. i'm gonna have to start venturing more south. sorry.
    No no... stay up there.