close ad [x]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

11-15-2009 Photos

and nothin
    Last edited by abcde; Dec 5, 2009 at 02:45 PM.

Images
    Awesome shots (and conditions)!

Images
    Incredible photos!!!! Where can I view more on your site?

Images
    now were talking. if you want to get some more views, upload some photos to the gallery

11-15-2009 Photos

I gotta agree with you, swellinfo - all of you guys who post these supposedly "really gnarly pics on facebook, dude", well some of us don't give a sh*t about facebook, we don't care to have facebook accounts, and we're certainly not your "facebook friends"! If you want to post some photos; then post them! Put them in the gallery! We'd like to see them (even if we're not listed as your "facebook friend")

Nice shots Jay

Hey Jay, Great shots. where were you shooting? I was out at Assateague late afternoon.

~Drew

Images
    Great surf pics Jay & your other ones on the site.

Images

photos.....

@ Salty...possibly you are referring to me about posting pics on Facebook, the reason I do that is because there are upload limits on this site, I tried to send a large group of pics once and got an email telling me I was "flooding the site" , so hence I will put maybe 10-15 here and the rest go to my Facebook group, I'm sorry you don't want to be a part of that circle, but it's your choice and I respect it, but that being said, I have to do whats best for me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ocsportsnut View Post
    @ Salty...possibly you are referring to me about posting pics on Facebook, the reason I do that is because there are upload limits on this site, I tried to send a large group of pics once and got an email telling me I was "flooding the site" , so hence I will put maybe 10-15 here and the rest go to my Facebook group, I'm sorry you don't want to be a part of that circle, but it's your choice and I respect it, but that being said, I have to do whats best for me as well.
    whats the group called

also its a pain in the ass to have to click through each individual picture and some of them suck anyway

props to jay those are some amazing pictures

Place this code at the end of your tag: