LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    great shots my friend.
    my dad went to st. marys too. small world haha

Images
    11/14
    Last edited by Boss; Nov 16, 2009 at 11:46 PM.

Images
    Kool pics. I checked out your site. You do some great work .

As far as ppl posting links to pics on a face book acount. Dont be lazy use imageshack or Flicker.

Not all of us have time for Facebook and Myspace. If your gonna post links to pics use and link or host it where we can all see it LOL

Don't know whats up with the link stuff but if its this thread then my bad also I didn't shoot those pics Jay just used my name. Hope you like the pics and that yall scored as well.

11-15-2009 Photos

ocsportsnut - I wasn't writing about you, specifically - its just that I noticed that while I've enjoyed some great photos taken during this fall's swells - more and more people seem to be posting on "facebook" instead! And I'm just not that interested in publicizing myself on Facebook, Myspace, or Myface, Spacebook, or whatever - I don't even feel like bothering with all that bs. I just like to surf, and if the surf is good, its cool to see pictures of other people enjoying some good surf - esp in our neighborhood on the delmarva.

Images
    You don't need an account to view the facebook galleries that are publicly available.

Images

Found on Wunderground