LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    whiskey militia keeps htrowing up the 5/4/3 deal for 180 brand new.. i got one..

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    whiskey militia keeps htrowing up the 5/4/3 deal for 180 brand new.. i got one..
    I've had my eye on the Xcel they keep posting, but I can't do it. I need to find someone who has no idea what to get me for Christmas!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    I've had my eye on the Xcel they keep posting, but I can't do it. I need to find someone who has no idea what to get me for Christmas!
    I feel your pain....When I moved here from California I only had a 3/2 as well. With little money. Needless to say I didn't surf that year in the winter. If you can't afford even a used suit...maybe try borrowing one from a buddy. That's what I ended up doing until I could buy a new one.

Good Luck

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    If you can't afford even a used suit...maybe try borrowing one from a buddy. That's what I ended up doing until I could buy a new one.

Good Luck
    Good point. I think I know where to score one even though I'm taller than them. Thanks!

yeah, i know that feeling!!

Red face

Try selling one of those boards just lying around,sometimes you have to sell something to get something.I think wifey will go along with that.I make deals with mine all the time.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Dive 26 View Post
    Try selling one of those boards just lying around,sometimes you have to sell something to get something.I think wifey will go along with that.I make deals with mine all the time.
    I hear ya, but I already sold one to help buy the new refrigerator. I'm temporarily house poor.

I hear ya, but I already sold one to help buy the new refrigerator. I'm temporarily house poor.
    I feel ya man,I once sold my waterskis for drapes for the windows..

Images
    3/2 felt great this morning in OCMD. Nice wiast - chest high waves too. wore 3 mm booties for the first time this fall. As long as air temps stay in the 50-60 range i'll be in the 3/2 with neoprene vest for another few weeks.

Images
    yeah it was pretty legit this morning with the sun out in ocmd.... try and find a deal on one of thos quicksilver heat vests...