LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    the smart thing to do is go before you paddle out, i'm in the habit of taking a dump first thing in the morning when i get up and then I usually go again after i'm done working out

Yeah . . . I tend to think this isn't an okay thing to do. Feces can spread a ton of human diseases, some of which are very serious. It's not so much the environment I worry about (although it's not great for that either), but the fact that people are knowingly doing something that poses a health risk to fellow surfers and the swimmers on shore is pretty despicable. I don't want to go surfing and catch ****ing hepatitis, and I don't think anybody does.

Please don't **** in the water. It's unsanitary. That's why we have waste treatment plants and don't just pump the stuff into the ocean. It's for the health of everyone.

good job youve officially become a kook site.what a bunch of ignorant posers.you aint surfers youre friggin jagaloons.not you sloop

Images
    i know a friend who dumped in his suit at an esa contest right before his heat and did the whole heat with a suit full of ****.

this is as bad as the toilet paper thread

These kinds of threads are so awesome, kinda reminds me of the baby wipes thread not too long ago . Anyway, I have to be at emergency fecal explosion status to do it, but it's been done - never with many people around.

I guess the most important thing to remember is to be mindful of the which way the current is running, especially if you are surfing near other people. The Baby Ruth scene in Caddy Shack comes to mind.

I tried to do this Monday at A-tig. I paddled away from the group to a spot where it wasn't breaking and let out a coupla brown trout. I guess my friends thought I had found a little peak and paddled over to where I was. Luckily the 'goods' had sunk by then. If anybody'd seen my 'work' I would have been mortified. I am all about free-pooping (that is going outdoors, free of plumbing fixtures), but ultimately, pooping is a very solitary thing.

It's the worst when the water is really cold and the ol' starfish is clenched up tight.. it's like trying to push a bowling ball through a drinking straw! My brother and I were paddling out last year in a strong north swell, so the current was ripping hard. It was springsuit temps.. I had really bad diarrhea and felt an urgent pressure on my lower GI just as we started to paddle out. My brother was about 20 feet south of me. I stopped just outside the shore pound, slid off my board and cut loose.. didn't even drop the suit! I reached down and pulled open the legs and bounced up and down a little to help wash the crap out of the suit. The current ripped my "product" towards my brother before it had much of a chance to dissipate. He let out an unbelievable 45 second unbroken string of profanity that was hilarious and made absolutely no sense! haha.. he still talks about that. Hey man, if ya gots ta sh*t, ya gots ta sh*t!

MUDSHARK in the water!!!

Images
    Aquadump!!!!!!!!