Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 123
  1. #91
    I'm dumping in the water RIGHT NOW!

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    11,115
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    I'm dumping in the water RIGHT NOW!
    Now that's talent, posting on SI while dumping in the water... brilliant!

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    bethany beach
    Posts
    183
    Images
    7
    Must have a lifeproof iphone cover.

    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Now that's talent, posting on SI while dumping in the water... brilliant!

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    167
    Images
    4
    Good God man, will a mod please kill this thread?!

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    BELMAR, NJ
    Posts
    3,216
    Images
    1
    yes... that age old aquabomb... so great... until you see one floating by....

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    4,628
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    yes... that age old aquabomb... so great... until you see one floating by....
    should always be done down current.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    MAINE
    Posts
    125
    I tried it once a while back in Cali in the water submerged ( no wet suit) and that sphincter had a devil of a time opening up. I have however crapped under beach homes in Malibu in my skimboarding days...........

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ocean City Nj
    Posts
    336
    Images
    1
    First aqua dump of the tourist season . . . .great

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    844
    Do more guys do it on the East Coast hence the color of the water? Apparently Californians are more Eco-conscious. Is that why they have blue-er water?

    Btw, just dumped in non-oceanic water. Great thread! Cape Charles will not soon forget me! Hope you guys stay out of the jetty this evening. VB is next on my hit list.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Carolina Beach
    Posts
    1,757
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaKiel View Post
    Do more guys do it on the East Coast hence the color of the water? Apparently Californians are more Eco-conscious. Is that why they have blue-er water?

    Btw, just dumped in non-oceanic water. Great thread! Cape Charles will not soon forget me! Hope you guys stay out of the jetty this evening. VB is next on my hit list.
    Don't you mean $hit list?