LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Do more guys do it on the East Coast hence the color of the water? Apparently Californians are more Eco-conscious. Is that why they have blue-er water?

Btw, just dumped in non-oceanic water. Great thread! Cape Charles will not soon forget me! Hope you guys stay out of the jetty this evening. VB is next on my hit list.

Quote Originally Posted by KillaKiel View Post
    Do more guys do it on the East Coast hence the color of the water? Apparently Californians are more Eco-conscious. Is that why they have blue-er water?

Btw, just dumped in non-oceanic water. Great thread! Cape Charles will not soon forget me! Hope you guys stay out of the jetty this evening. VB is next on my hit list.
    Don't you mean $hit list?

The only problem with letting one loose in the water is when it does not disconnect automatically and you have to smack the turd off your own ass.

It beats the alternative of trying to bury one like a sea turtle on the beach somewhere.....

Quote Originally Posted by WopWop77 View Post
    The only problem with letting one loose in the water is when it does not disconnect automatically and you have to smack the turd off your own ass.
    Your sphincter is that weak? Need to do some clenching exercises to pinch those loafs off hands free

Are you throwing back a few with that clown trevaturdlution?

I just got the most intense abdominal workout from laughter reading the first few pages of this insane thread and had to stop for now or else I'll be too beat for dawn patrol in an hour. Definitely going to finish up the last several pages of classics later. Perhaps on the toilet.

Images
    I find this thread, which I haven't even looked at, to be thoroughly disgusting. Poop and fart jokes are just terrible, and have no place in decent society.

The fact that humans have to release waste products is appalling. It sickens me daily. I hate the body and can't wait for my soul to be released from this dirty, gas producing, menstrauting, urinating monstrosity. And nobody else seems to care. Y'all just go on aboot your business and could care less. Well, let me tell you something Jack, the body is gross. Yucky.

Humans think they are so sophisticated.......separate from the animal kingdom. But humans are just as dirty, if not more, than any friggin animal.

Sneezing, coughing, spitting, menstrauting, uirninating, defecating, puss-emiting beasts.

WHoever brought this thread back from the dead, I'm fining you $50.00. Contact me to arrange payment.

Panama City Beach, Florida, United States
    I dropped turd a couple summers ago. My buddy saw it floating and blamed it on BP. Ive never told him any different.

wow .

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post