LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    If I saw someone **** near me in the water while I'm there, I'd grab the scruff of their neck and back of their shorts and drag them across the beach and shove their mouth down the public john!

Images
    lifeguards near you are sh*tting all the time. It's liberating. we used to call it a seadump. yep, when you see the lifeguard swim way out with the buoy, feet propped up, swimming against the current with there pants in their mouth, yep... seadump.

I hadn't done one in years but a few weeks ago we were in indian river inlet on the boat and the stomach gremlins were working in me. holy sh*t. I jumped in, dropped them and let out a feast for the crabs. enjoy those blue crabs this year.

You are obviously uncouth!
    Quote Originally Posted by delawaredell View Post
    lifeguards near you are sh*tting all the time. It's liberating. we used to call it a seadump. yep, when you see the lifeguard swim way out with the buoy, feet propped up, swimming against the current with there pants in their mouth, yep... seadump.

I hadn't done one in years but a few weeks ago we were in indian river inlet on the boat and the stomach gremlins were working in me. holy sh*t. I jumped in, dropped them and let out a feast for the crabs. enjoy those blue crabs this year.

Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    If I saw someone **** near me in the water while I'm there, I'd grab the scruff of their neck and back of their shorts and drag them across the beach and shove their mouth down the public john!
    I'll make you a deal: You stay in PA, you wont have to see me **** near you in the water.

Quote Originally Posted by South Bethany View Post
    I'll make you a deal: You stay in PA, you wont have to see me **** near you in the water.
    You're a pig.

Images
    aquabomb anyone???

lotta dog poop flowing out those drain pipes too...think about that

Images
    I bombed it up on Saturday just south of Dewey, hope you all got a nice taste.

Images
    Two more the last two weekends. I feel one brewing for this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by delawaredell View Post
    I bombed it up on Saturday just south of Dewey, hope you all got a nice taste.

We call it a sea****. I've only done it in warm water wearing trunks and in uncrowded or empty lineups.

My technique is as follows:

1. Untie/unbutton/unvelcro board shorts
    2. (Optional if small day or long time between sets): Unhook leash
    3. Jump off board and dive underwater.
    4. Take off shorts and hold in one hand.
    5. Swim rapidly underwater whilst ****ting. (Should consider currents.)

When I was younger man living in Hawaii and a much heavier drinker, I would get the beer ****s during weekend sessions, so I'd say I was a fairly "regular" sea****ter. It's been years since I've shat in the sea, and I don't drink anymore so I can't really say if I'll do it again.

I do surf IRI regularly, so I'll keep my eyes (and nose) open for d-dell's sweet Baby Ruths.