LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

FS: 6/5/4 Rip Curl F-Bomb

For sale is a 6/5/4 Rip Curl F-Bomb that has only been used for one season. I can verify the date of my purchase if you'd like to see.

Size - MS

It has the shoulder draw string and keeps it water tight. I never had any problems with it. I have always rinsed this suit inside and out after every session.

I am asking $200 or best offer. I will have local pickup or ship it at buyers expense.

Cheers!
    Last edited by rgnsup; Nov 19, 2009 at 03:55 PM.

Images
    What is the size?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by beaner View Post
    What is the size?
    Knew I was forgetting something... edited original post.

Size - MS

Images
    Such a sick suit.. wish I had the extra cash, I wouldnt mind being warmer this winter. Bump for a good deal

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by drewp View Post
    Such a sick suit.. wish I had the extra cash, I wouldnt mind being warmer this winter. Bump for a good deal
    Thanks brotha!!

Hey very nice suit, recently I lost my winter suit due to my own stupidity (left it on my damn roof and decided to drive away..), i'm 5'8-5'9 and 145lbs, do you think your suit will fit me properly? Also where are you located in jersey if I must ask, anywhere near Brick Township?
    Last edited by burdturd; Nov 19, 2009 at 11:20 PM.

that'd be nice on those cold feb days..

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by burdturd View Post
    Hey very nice suit, recently I lost my winter suit due to my own stupidity (left it on my damn roof and decided to drive away..), i'm 5'8-5'9 and 145lbs, do you think your suit will fit me properly? Also where are you located in jersey if I must ask, anywhere near Brick Township?
    Replied to your PM.

Tried to PM you back but it said your stored messages are filled and it won't send, so I'll post it here.

Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup
    Ah, I want $200 for it. It sells for $400 and it's only 1 season old, so I think it's fair. Let me know, if you have to wait a little longer to get some money, that's cool.

Mike
    I do realize they are $400 new and your $200 tag is no problem at all! I just figured since you said "200 OBO" that i'd throw a lowball offer up first to see if you'd take it haha. And next week or the following week would be convenient and leave me with plenty of money to pay for the ticket.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by burdturd View Post
    Tried to PM you back but it said your stored messages are filled and it won't send, so I'll post it here.

I do realize they are $400 new and your $200 tag is no problem at all! I just figured since you said "200 OBO" that i'd throw a lowball offer up first to see if you'd take it haha. And next week or the following week would be convenient and leave me with plenty of money to pay for the ticket.
    Ahh, sorry about that.. didn't realize. I just free'd up some space...