LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA BEACH
    Posts
    1,337
    Images
    23
    you want some good ****?

    bring me the horizon is beast

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktp-sjtMtwM

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    milton delaware
    Posts
    1,379
    Images
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfreports View Post
    ew oh god please dont say were scene metal thats disturbing. Heres the actual song maybe itll do more justice, who cares if were not hardcore, what do u think of the actual music
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5AoznnGGdE
    might be partially the miking/mixing but the drumming is a bit of a drag.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfreports View Post
    "crappy wanna be screamo metalcore" thats very prestigious of you. I wonder what the characteristics of that genre are. Thanks for the constructive criticism I like trying to seem tough hiding behind a computer screen too! =(
    I dont need a computer screen to hide behind obviouslly you guys must be in a crappy state with a crappy music scene. You guys would be laughed off the stage in NJ.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Posts
    559
    guy in green shirt, stop dancing like miley cyrus
    same goes for you glasses guy
    drummer abuses all those cymbals his parents bought him
    bassist needs non scene pants
    guitarist was good

    at least the three guys in the mosh pit seemed to like it

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Shrewsbury
    Posts
    29
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Inletsurf7 View Post
    Oh, one more thing....worry more about the music and actually sounding good before acting like a mosh pit fool. Express it through your music man.
    A mosh pit fool... ok well considering we did spend weeks recording at our school studio and at our houses trying to make quality recordings, I wouldn't consider us juvenile at that expense. The reason why I started this thread is to see what you guys thought of the music, I just said hardcore music cause I knew it would grab your attention. We're not striving to be like every other generic 3 chord hardcore band and I apologize for that. Also with the fact that every single minute we aren't studying or surfing, we're jamming and making music instead of wasting our time getting drunk and high. So I'm pretty sure we know whats up.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Shrewsbury
    Posts
    29
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by SuburbanScumNJ View Post
    I dont need a computer screen to hide behind obviouslly you guys must be in a crappy state with a crappy music scene. You guys would be laughed off the stage in NJ.
    Hahahahahahaha we're in New Jersey! And everyone loves us when we play so what state are you from?

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Shrewsbury
    Posts
    29
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    guy in green shirt, stop dancing like miley cyrus
    same goes for you glasses guy
    drummer abuses all those cymbals his parents bought him
    bassist needs non scene pants
    guitarist was good

    at least the three guys in the mosh pit seemed to like it
    Hahahaha now theres a legitamate response, all I want to add is those weren't even our drummers cymbals haha

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfreports View Post
    Also with the fact that every single minute we aren't studying or surfing, we're jamming and making music instead of wasting our time getting drunk and high. So I'm pretty sure we know whats up.
    That's a good decision, I believe there is a time and place for drinking in moderation and I haven't touched the bud in my life, some people do and that's their decision, I don't criticize them for it. As for your music I was simply adding constructive criticism, take it or leave it, I could care less. Why don't you record something in the studio and post it?

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfreports View Post
    Hahahahahahaha we're in New Jersey! And everyone loves us when we play so what state are you from?
    Thats because you play ****ty Jerseyshows and i am from NJ

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfreports View Post
    Hahahaha now theres a legitamate response, all I want to add is those weren't even our drummers cymbals haha
    that being said, if you're playing together and having fun with your friends, isn't that all that matter? who cares what all the losers on this forum think about your youtube videos. do it to have fun and enjoy yourself, and if you can do that, eventually other people will enjoy it too.

    one more observation: this forum is probably the last place I would go to for constructive criticism on anything, period.