LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Cape may trip tommorow

Anyone down to hop the ferry over tommorow I will drive just split the ticket with me.

Images
    I was checking the forcasts and the change it from Thursday to Tuesday. Oh well I gotta work Tuesday and if I had the time I could take off so I was hope it would have been surfable Thursday.

Images
    Im down but i got work in ocmd at 3 tomorrow so i doubt u would be back in time???

yea the ferry leaves here at nine and change it arrives at 1035 I was trying to catch the 600 back be back by 700

Tides are looking pretty good especially in the morning. After high it will drop the size.

Images
    I may call out tomorrow, but may not be able to make the 9:00am departure, I need to drop off my kids at daycare. What is the next departure time? So, I may be game for the Cape May trip or I may hit Indian River.
    The Ferry fee is very high for taking a car. To be honest I am shocked that people use it. $66.00 round tip. If it was cheaper I would be hitting the surf breaks there when the wind is hard north. You can bike it for much less, but its a good 30min bike ride from Cape May Ferry to beach.
    Last edited by eastbreak; Nov 23, 2009 at 08:36 PM.

Non CM riders be warned. That place is VERY tide dependent so plan accordingly. I've seen it go from solid head to knee high with the tide drop and vice versa.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Non CM riders be warned. That place is VERY tide dependent so plan accordingly. I've seen it go from solid head to knee high with the tide drop and vice versa.
    thats so true. I have seen it be small and weak and once the tide starts to drop it really pumps up .

Cape May is funny like that sometimes. I guess with the bottom contours if to much water is there is makes it drop off or get disorganized til the tide drops .

check your pm's

what are you guys favorite spots in cape may?