LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    All you have to do is drive up and down the road and look for the cars and trucks!! If you look at a jetty break count heads before paddling out. anything more then 5 to 8 guys and your wave count will drop heavily at those spots.

Yea I told skegleg that I had no problem blocking,

cape may sucks like it allways does

no monmouth county f*cking sucks we have been getting beat on EVERY F*CKING SWELL

Images
    I'm sure the locals will be happy to see a busload of people that met on the internet to flood their regular breaks.

Yeah. I noticed that last swell. The Jersey boys were not too happy with all the Del/MD plates.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck white View Post
    I'm sure the locals will be happy to see a busload of people that met on the internet to flood their regular breaks.

Here with open arms LOL

where the waves at?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Yeah. I noticed that last swell. The Jersey boys were not too happy with all the Del/MD plates.
    Can't say that I blame them when it's advertised on a public surf forum to come on & invade this (fill in the blank) spot.

Cape may is my home break, i can say i never seen so many vehicles along the beaches with non new jersey tags other then in the summer. I was pretty suprised at first but decided to battle out at poverty where there was 700 people out. Being on a sponge i figured i was going to be getting chewed out of every wave, but everyone for the most part was pretty cool that was around me and we all shared the big kahunas