LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ding question

Images
    But now I gotta wait till the weather gets warmer because apparently the epoxy doesn't cure properly in temperatures under 60 degrees.

but thanks for all the info, I think I'll just sand it down and patch it back over again

P.s. due to the amount of time that I surf on this board, it's starting to come tot the point where i don't care if I mess up as much.

Images
    If you got a shed or garage you can work in I would get a space heater and let is warm the shiz out of it for a cpl of hours . If not do it in the house . I do that in the winter and the wife dont stay mad for long LOL

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    But now I gotta wait till the weather gets warmer because apparently the epoxy doesn't cure properly in temperatures under 60 degrees.

but thanks for all the info, I think I'll just sand it down and patch it back over again

P.s. due to the amount of time that I surf on this board, it's starting to come tot the point where i don't care if I mess up as much.
    shouldnt you be trying to get your money out of the board and making it last?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    shouldnt you be trying to get your money out of the board and making it last?
    I think that compared to people who buy $700 channel islands that get tail cancer in a few months, I've already got my money's worth out of my board. Dude.