LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    one of my favorite things to do in the morning is lay in bed while im waking up and watch some music videos. thankfully VH1 is not letting me down cause they have it every morning, even though most of what they play is garbage, its a good way to start my day.

im also thankful that "most" of these guidos stick to states north of me, they are not a serious problem here in oc,md

Images
    I invented the poof!

Quote Originally Posted by absurfer View Post
    bennies go home
    i agree to that 24 hrs a day 365 days a year. i dont want jersey being depicted as a place full of guidos.

Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    MTV is for kooks. How can anyone watch their programing? It's teeny-bopper TV. Anyone over 18 watching that trash ought to re-examine themselves.
    Dude i applaud the effort but you fell just short you should have said NEW JERSEY is for KOOKS bunch of Yankees who cant drive dont tip wear to much cologne. Im from jersey baby ( giant fist pump )

Images
    This show is just a spin off of MTV's True life "Jersey shore summer" they had on a while back .

Anything on MTV sucks ass. I cant even remember the last time i have seen a video on MTV.

Too bad they didnt really shoot this in the Real Jersey shore.

We dont take to kindly to shoobie greaser Dego's actin like they own our town and beaches.

Images
    MTVs bull****.... they shouldnt make a show about something they know nothing about.. no matter how fake it is.. its still trashing our already filthy reputation... MTV GET A LIFE AND PUT SOME REAL MUSIC ON.... NOT ALL THOSE STUPID SHOWS.

Quote Originally Posted by divinesurf View Post
    "guidos" have nothing to do with the jersey shore.
    not true...
    you may not like them
    but, the stereotype exists for a reason
    they have infiltrated the jersey shore and aren't going away anytime soon

There are plenty of beaches you can go to in NJ during the tourist season and get the "guido" experience.

Quote Originally Posted by divinesurf View Post
    MTV Benny's: The Goons at the Jersey Shore. In my opinion the jersey shore is all about the beaches, surfing, good food, and being at the boardwalk.
    That would be a perfect title haha and I agree with your opinion. This is definitely giving us a bad name.

Images
    Music Videos still exist? I thought they stopped making those back in '98?!

Images
    Besides Fuel TV...

BEST SHOW EVER