LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Yeah I guess I am old too. I rember that game show Remote Control LOL . MTV's UNplugged series had to be some of the best tv they put out. I use to have Pearl Jams unplugged on VHS I wish I could find that thing.
    If you're looking for Pearl Jam Unplugged from MTV (back when they played music), the recent reissue of Pearl Jam's first album Ten includes a DVD of the unplugged show including "Oceans", which wasn't on the aired program...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 138waves View Post
    If you're looking for Pearl Jam Unplugged from MTV (back when they played music), the recent reissue of Pearl Jam's first album Ten includes a DVD of the unplugged show including "Oceans", which wasn't on the aired program...
    Thanks I 'll have to go get that

Images

Talking

We are getting our wish. MTV is canceling the show. But by the time they do the season might already be over. This totaly makes NJ look like crap. But THERES ONLY ONE person on the show FROM NJ! It makes it look like they are jersey locals. NOOOOOOO

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    "Yo MTV Raps" was my personal favorite. Back when rap was rap, not this hippy hoppy pop no talent BS they play now-a-days.
    Yea Lost Soul,Thats What im talkin about..Cut the Bolisticks Gmoney,word is bond.Dont believe the Hype.......Chillin at the tides with a bottle of cisco

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    MTV's UNplugged series had to be some of the best tv they put out. I use to have Pearl Jams unplugged on VHS I wish I could find that thing.
    What about the Alice In Chains Unplugged?? F-ing phenomenal!

BTW, Jersey Shore isn't canceled.
    Last edited by stoneybaloney; Jan 10, 2010 at 10:17 AM.

I enjoy the show.... It's clear that they are not from NJ, exceot the one, (Shes not on anymore, right?) they make it clear they are from NY, Staten Italy. It does show the element of a "summer at the shore", and the typical night at the club. They show was filmed in August I think, but Seaside looks rundown and empty most of the time. For the most part, I hit the beach early a.m. or late afternoon for waves, and to chill. No crowds at that time. I also steer clear of places like Bamboo, Headliner etc. The few places that are good to hang are Spicy, and The Beachcomber, but that was blown up in the last episode hahaha. Just wait til they make it to Bar-A or 507. The Situation and Pauly are gonna be at Casbah soon too lol.................MTV SHOULD do a surf show of Jerse, winter waves, summer hurricanes, and show they lifestyle from our aspect..............that would bring in good ratings.......

Quote Originally Posted by Behind The Sun View Post
    ..MTV SHOULD do a surf show of Jerse, winter waves, summer hurricanes, and show they lifestyle from our aspect..............that would bring in good ratings.......
    yeah, and have some retard spill all the decent spots from NY to VA, and then make a bunch of kooks thinking it's the "next big trend".....F%^K THAT! it's already crowded enough without corporate television exploiting it to make a buck.

Images
    They have on on MTV 2 called Surf School .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h14JLmLqC00

Quote Originally Posted by firewirerider View Post
    aeon fluz was awesome, what about "The State'? "put yo ass in that puddin' Jamal!!"
    Well, I want to dip my balls in it!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    What about the Alice In Chains Unplugged?? F-ing phenomenal!

BTW, Jersey Shore isn't canceled.
    Yeah, I just read the other day they are doing a 2nd Season, and with all the SAME looneytunes.