LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Bad news

JERSEY SHORE IS INVADING SOUTH JERSEY. SEASON 2 WILL TAKE PLACE IN SEA ISLE. oh god.

great below OC. I may run into a coulpe of them this summer cant wait till they hit up Cape May

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyav13 View Post
    JERSEY SHORE IS INVADING SOUTH JERSEY. SEASON 2 WILL TAKE PLACE IN SEA ISLE. oh god.

WTF???????

Well If J-WOW is there I hope is can get a glimps of her JA HOOBS

http://www.newsgone.com/jersey-shore...-isle-2353.htm
    Last edited by MATT JOHNSON; Jan 21, 2010 at 02:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    Finally saw the latest episode where Ronnie drops another dude for calling him a benny. People need to stop starting sh!t when they can't finish it. Both guys were asking for it though, so I guess they got what they were looking for.
    I know it would be great if they could finish it. All of the cast needs to be gunned down. I don't believe in eugenics, but it would increase the IQ of the country immediately.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyav13 View Post
    Sea Isle is going to be boring. They might as well have done it in OC, where its dry. At least now they're even closer to AC.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    Sea Isle is going to be boring. They might as well have done it in OC, where its dry. At least now they're even closer to AC.
    There 5 mins from Wildwood so there will probally do some shooting at one for the parks in Anglesea or down by the Holly beach Mall

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    There 5 mins from Wildwood so there will probally do some shooting at one for the parks in Anglesea or down by the Holly beach Mall
    Whoa, I forgot about Wildwood. I haven't been there in like 20 years. That could be entertaining.

Images
    sea isle is a weird pick isn't it? Is it really super guido down there? Wildwood would make way more sense. MJ, maybe you can take Jwow or whatever her name is to a nice B&B in cape may...haha.

Images
    LOL . Now the latest is that the Rumor is false MTV has not made any decision yet where the next Jersey shore season will be

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    LOL . Now the latest is that the Rumor is false MTV has not made any decision yet where the next Jersey shore season will be
    OK good. And No sea Isle isn't very guido. I reside in the beautiful town of avalon, and if those disgraces of society come into avalon...well i'd be really upset. you do find your typical 6'3 jacked up, tight polo shirt wearing, jock/ guido in SJ, but not as bad as NJ. From AC and up is where it gets bad. Sea Isle does have some gnar italian kooks though.