LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by softtopshredder View Post
    I have spiky hair ... does that mean i'm a guido... what is a guido is it a disease?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    Also, orange skin is popular among the species

We are still trying to understand the guido species. We know they have an inflated sense of self worth and a low level of intelligence.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by barrels4liam View Post
    We are still trying to understand the guido species. We know they have an inflated sense of self worth and a low level of intelligence.
    Wow.

New avatar!

Images
    Thankfully, the species has not started migrating. We can all hope natural selection will soon kick in.

Images
    Ha Ha this is great stuff! I am a people watcher from way back and love this kind of thing. What mother would let their sons leave the house looking like that? That is way worse than pants hanging off your ass with your boxers hanging out which was my previously most hated look. I have to admit, being from Jersey I did go through a faze like that in the mid 80's. Pumped up muscles, spiked blond hair and overly taned, and I can tell you without a doubt that building big muscles will not help your surfing. Took me years to loosen that bulk up and kinda struggle with it still. I hate when an old picture turns up of me during that time period . Whats with the pucker lips??
    Last edited by Zippy; Nov 30, 2009 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    Yeah seriously, I bet none of the people on here from NJ have that accent. These douches are from Staten Island and Bergen County. That's 1 of 21 counties in NJ and the rest of them are from NY!
    There are non-guidos from bergen county too, by the way... and on the flip side, bergen county has some of the best hs football in the tri-state area.

i only surf jersey in the winter so i dont deal with them much.

oh and kuddos to the guys that were out at point pleasant last wednesday. you guys were fun to surf with. best group i had the pleasure of surfing with.

anyone know where this show is filmed?

anyone wanna form an angry mob and beat the people on the show into severe comas? we could change the name to MTV's ER at jersey medical center!