LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Images
    I barely watch TV I just thought it would be funny, and it is on for 2 hours. You could catch some more laughs after It's Always Sunny. I'd rather watch hockey if anything, which there's a few games on tonight.

But if anything, O'Neill World Cup of Surfing is on, then opening ceremony for the Eddie Aikau

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by VBVA View Post
    you seriously think those guidos are naturally that color..Its def from them wearing cans of bronzer and staying in a tanning booth for hours.

Well yea...of course its spray-tan

Images
    All I have to say is OMFG!!!!!!!! That first guy should be considered a embarassment to all Italian Americans

4. Soo who saw it lol? All I can say is rediculous... Snooki is my favorite, the miniture guidette who may be a legitimate dwarf. There are like two people on the show who are not completely guido'ed out but others are just unbelievable. Do you guys who live/ surf around where ever Jersey shore is filmed get to really witness the guidos thrive in their natural habitat? great entertainment im sure

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    dude that show is like mad funny.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Northbeach View Post
    Soo who saw it lol? All I can say is rediculous... Snooki is my favorite, the miniture guidette who may be a legitimate dwarf. There are like two people on the show who are not completely guido'ed out but others are just unbelievable. Do you guys who live/ surf around where ever Jersey shore is filmed get to really witness the guidos thrive in their natural habitat? great entertainment im sure
    Oh yeah.. go to any club in Seaside or like Jenks/Pt. Pleasant, it's guido'ed out!

Do any of them ever decide to paddle out? or are they at the gym all day

yea man thats the one with Rob Kelly isnt it

Images
    To date, this show has probably aired about 17 times. I've watched it like 2.5 times. I don't think MTV is trying to say "this is summer at every beach in NJ", I think they're just documenting the summer experience for this specific group of idiots. They clearly state that only one guy, The Situation, is from NJ. This show isn't bad for NJ, these people are bad for NJ. Funny as all hell though, I have to admit that much.