LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutebilly182 View Post
    I have been to the Jersey shore many times and it is exactly like the MTV show. Everyone is is a %^$*&* from the jersey Shore.

Ok cutie pie

Quote Originally Posted by Cutebilly182 View Post
    I have been to the Jersey shore many times and it is exactly like the MTV show. Everyone is is a %^$*&* from the jersey Shore.
    bro its nothing like that throughout jersey. maybe parts but cape may up until ocean city is not like that. thats all i know though cause i have family there

Its mainly atlantic city, seaside, belmar, and now moving up to long branch. hmmm coming soon to a beach town near you... hahahaha yikes

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfde View Post
    bro its nothing like that throughout jersey. maybe parts but cape may up until ocean city is not like that. thats all i know though cause i have family there
    Its not like that down here at all . It more Pride in Heritage than pride in looking stupid and Fulfill and retarded stereo type

It more like that in town north of AC. All the Guido's and Guidetts from the city and suburbs flock to the beach town closest to them

as long as they stay the hell away from Strathmere/north Sea Isle I'm content. I've never seen those scumbags on the beach and hopefully never will.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by scottnj View Post
    as long as they stay the hell away from Strathmere/north Sea Isle I'm content. I've never seen those scumbags on the beach and hopefully never will.

ROADTRIPPPPPP

lol

Images

LOLLLLLLLOLOLLLLLOLLLOLL HAHAHAHAHHA

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    LOLLLLLLLOLOLLLLLOLLLOLL HAHAHAHAHHA

Holy sh!t man, I can't believe you found that clip. We kept rewinding that part on the DVR the other night. I was laughing so hard I was crying. That fat skank got jacked!

Images

Images