LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: naval jetties

naval jetties

anyone been since ida, hows it look
    ________
    GN125
    Last edited by JDallam; Jan 19, 2011 at 06:02 AM.

Like crap stay away.

You should probably go to www.pasurfkook.com and ask the locals.

sick i was talking about beach erosion, you guys aren't ***gots
    ________
    volcano digital vaporizer
    Last edited by JDallam; Jan 19, 2011 at 06:02 AM.

I think they are telling you that the spot is already insanely crowded so you are better off going somewhere else.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JDallam View Post
    sick i was talking about beach erosion, you guys aren't ***gots
    I lol'ed.

Haven't been there since the NEster but if it is anything like all points from IRI to Assateague there will have been some major changes. Mostly for the good in the water and bad for the dunes.

bad for the dunes
    If by dunes you're refering to the dune cougars.......then yes, you are correct.

Their dune dens were ravaged by stow-a-way new age hippy/hipsters searching for ida shacks from the greater metropolitian DC area. Apparently cubs were thrown from their dens into the increasing surf of Tropical Storm Ida while the stow-a-ways awaited the prevailing offshores nestled safely in the dens. Attempts by the cougars to reclaim their dwellings were futile, as the hipsters had barricaded themselves in with concretishly tough balsa retro twin fin replicas and pawlonia alaia's.

Word on the beach is these cougars are profiling surfers from the hedges, snatching any surfers with pupils obstructed by frosted / jet black bangs or pants with leg cuff openings <6".

You have been warned.

hahah skeglegs you are a comedic genius

Quote Originally Posted by SkegLegs View Post
    If by dunes you're refering to the dune cougars.......then yes, you are correct.

Their dune dens were ravaged by stow-a-way new age hippy/hipsters searching for ida shacks from the greater metropolitian DC area. Apparently cubs were thrown from their dens into the increasing surf of Tropical Storm Ida while the stow-a-ways awaited the prevailing offshores nestled safely in the dens. Attempts by the cougars to reclaim their dwellings were futile, as the hipsters had barricaded themselves in with concretishly tough balsa retro twin fin replicas and pawlonia alaia's.

Word on the beach is these cougars are profiling surfers from the hedges, snatching any surfers with pupils obstructed by frosted / jet black bangs or pants with leg cuff openings <6".

You have been warned.
    dude u dont have to be such a di*k. i mean dont get me wrong, i hate outsiders going to my spots just as much as the next guy, but he was just interested in the beach erosion