LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Camera Advise

Images
    Nikon or Canon for sure!

Maybe DSLR?

Images
    I got the Nikon Coolpix L100

Its really nice and I think its a great person to upgrade there camera from the smaller compact type or for the beginer that wants to try there hand at photography.

after I went out for a DP session I went out and got it but by the time I set it up and got back to the beach nobody was surfing anymore so I just took some pic of the beach and stuff to get a feel for it and I was really pleased how it performs.

My friends girl has a top of the line FujiFilm digi and it sucks. Seriously, it's amazing how horrible it is. You'd be better off buying a 200$ Canon pocket cam than getting one of those logs of crap.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by steelwave42 View Post
    My friends girl has a top of the line FujiFilm digi and it sucks. Seriously, it's amazing how horrible it is. You'd be better off buying a 200$ Canon pocket cam than getting one of those logs of crap.
    I didnt get the FujiFilm cause the Nikon had more Sport mode features.

I just posted some pics I took today just messing around with it . I am not the best phot taker but I have to say I really like the Nikon and a few ppl I talk to gave it alot of postive feed back