close ad [x]

Two used boards for sale

My quiver has gotten a bit out of control, especially for an already small apartment so I am looking to sell the following boards -

Al Merrick Channel Island Pod, I think its about 6'2" but can get exact measurements on request. Great board, works well in all conditions. Other the a few pressure indents it is in good shape, its 3 years old, prob used 20 times a year. Looking for 400 or best offer.

Second board is a 7'8" NSP funboard. Just bought it used myself past summer for 250, will sell for 200. Perfect for people who like a longer board but hate driving with them strapped to the roof. Fits perfectly in my honda accord. Its epoxy, so virtually inestructible. Good learning board or just a fun board you don't have to worry about busting up. Interested parties reply to this post with email phone whatever and I will contact. I am in NYC if anyone wants to check the boards out.

Images

$400 or the merrick seems a bit much no?

merrick

Quote Originally Posted by fulltilt720 View Post
    $400 or the merrick seems a bit much no?
    i bought a new merrick for a bit more than 400, but the second post still remains...

I paid around $700 for it new, and while I don't have a picture, it is the exact board shown in the link pasted below (which is also being sold for $700), with the obvious exception of 3 years wear and tear. Dings wouldn't really show up in a photo anyway so if you are interested, come take a look. I would like $400, but am flexible. To be honest I don't use it very often and I can't take much more of my girlfriend bugging me about getting rid of it. Plus I am broke, so someone please buy the d@mn thing so I have money to go somewhere warm and use my remaining board.

http://www.jackssurfboards.com/produ...-pod-surfboard

Great effort to sell boards. No pictures and you get to drive all the way to NYC to check them out. Nice!

Place this code at the end of your tag: