LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I was told that this story is in fact true.

Images
    Na the article is wrong listen to someone who goes to school and knows about it waldo was with another kid at the time that has a similar car to his not gonna say his name.. but why would waldo do that when hes about to leave for costa rica in for a month he wouldnt mess that up

Images
    Couple of different news reports than original post.

http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/2...EWS01/91128006

This one has a comment that Waldon was not the one who did it & that it was someone else.

http://sbynews.blogspot.com/2009/11/...rracks_28.html

I'm going w/what Chuck White said. The post on SbyNewsBlog looks to sum it up. I heard he was in jail but it makes sense now that he was wrongfully accused.

The public should be aware of this. What an unfortunate event for Waldo...

Anyone who actually knows him probally already knew he didnt do it. hope he can sue those pieces of ****

Images
    yea oc sponger if you know the guy who did it then tell the police. you can get in trouble for not telling them and waldon is sitting in jail for something he didn't do. his head is straighter than that for sure.

Really? Then he's been in the wrong place at the wrong time, countless times! He has already been charged with possession of Marijuana, and also charged with burglary. So don't feed us this crap that he's got his head on straight.

Images
    I might, but yeah it for sure was not him..they just screwed him over cuz he has a bad past an record so they wont believe him..dude all that burglary an other **** was so long ago.

Images
    Yeah on wboc people are callin him a piece of ****, saying he deserves to be locked up for good when they dont know him or the story..Dont you think if he did do it he would hide not go sit at Wawa with a bunch of kids..naaa he smarter then that.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    better get him some vaseline for christmas.
    haahahahahah