LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Speaking of pieces of @#$%, How does Tyrone think he has the moral right to air another persons dirty laundry. And so what if your attack on another persons character has any truth to it,...or not. IT has nothing to do with the current set of events.

It is either true or it is not,....he did what was said or not, unless you were there you might as well shut up and not spread information that may not be true. one thing is for sure, in many cases such as these the events that lead up to the charge and even the supposed actual act of the assault may be called into question.

Now that is not to say that if,... assault by vehicle on a police officer did occur, I would be yelling "FREE WALDO" , in that case he will have to deal with the consequences of his actions. But I hope we are not talking about something like,....>>> they were already leaving and drove by a cop who was telling them to stop, and the cop walked into the side of the vehicle,...type ****,...and then the cop is all pissed off and crap since they did not stop.

With all due respect, i hope that it was a "REAL Assault" and not some romper room BS

I wish no ill will toward local police and we would hope,,.. all would want them to go home safe every night.

Regardless of What has been reported and the extra smear thrown around by those no better then the Accused, ,,<<Tyrone>>...I feel it safe to say that I know Waldo well enough to ,..Think,... he knows the difference between intentionally driving at police and smoking pot.

Apparently I'm unfounded in what I said earlier. Here's the link. Xgen you should read this too, but I realize that it'd probably be too much cognitive dissonance for you.

http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/2...ulting-trooper

Unfortunately a permenant record speaks a louder than someone yelling "free waldo".

At the end of the day the state trooper is the victim here, not whoever it was driving a white Acura.

Does anyone who was there have any meaningful input?

Although i was not their, many of my friends were and did get arrested. I would say the cops went a bit overboard on that one tackleing 15 year old girls to the ground and drawing guns on kids that were runing. i mean come on thats just takeing things to far.. and i know some one is going to be like but their in the line of fire and are trained to act as they do.. then use the training for someting more benifitial then busting a little beer and weed party.. not to mention you then cause a bunch of drunk teenagers to run to their car and drive and end up with things like this..

Yeah maybe a little too far but honestly your under age and pot is illegal when something changes we will call you. unfortunately the defense of running because they were chasing you hardly ever works. Look I like waldo I dont know what happend but dont blame the cops.

Images
    this is kind of funny...

Where's Waldo? In jail...

Anyway, he might get in trouble for "guilt by association". The cops in my town used to get me on this all the time. If someone did something wrong and got caught and me and my friends were in the vicinity, we got the same charge.

Our defense was always, "we had no idea he was going to do that!" And they would say then we should have turned him in, left immediately or not been there in the first place.

Our defense never worked. Just had to learn to stop doing stupid things....

I have known waldon most of my life i cant see him doing this, forget all the speculation he has a grand jury hearing thursday to find out if there is enough evidence to hold him.

So what is the evidence? One angry state trooper identified him at a wa wa and said yes thats the one who hit me. If there is a car speeding towards you are you looking at the driver for long enough to properly identify him or are you trying to get the hell outta the way?

"Tyrone", You might want to familairze yourself with guilty beyond a reasonable doubt , this is what will decide his guilt or innoce not his prior record. It is about if there really enough evidence that your sure(guilty beyond a reasonable doubt) that he is the one who commited the crime.

[QUOTE=surfing;48108
    "Tyrone", You might want to familairze yourself with guilty beyond a reasonable doubt , this is what will decide his guilt or innoce not his prior record. It is about if there really enough evidence that your sure(guilty beyond a reasonable doubt) that he is the one who commited the crime.[/QUOTE]

"Surfing", you might want to familiarize yourself with what I said. Nowhere did I say that he was guilty. I said quit showering the kid with praises because he aint no saint. I'll let the court decide, I don't really give a **** what happens.

I only hope whoever is responsible is held accountable. Everyone should have the utmost respect for what they do. Remember, while occasionally these Troopers bust some parties during the off season, in the summer they must deal with the idiots that descend upon our coast.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrone View Post
    "Surfing", you might want to familiarize yourself with what I said. Nowhere did I say that he was guilty. I said quit showering the kid with praises because he aint no saint. I'll let the court decide, I don't really give a **** what happens.

I only hope whoever is responsible is held accountable. Everyone should have the utmost respect for what they do. Remember, while occasionally these Troopers bust some parties during the off season, in the summer they must deal with the idiots that descend upon our coast.
    You're so cool with your correct english and internet talk.

Tyrone blog someone in Milwaukee.

I heard from several people. the cops drew guns yelling I am going to shoot you in the head if you try to run. These are underage kids, no weapons. Kids. Hell I would run too. Most likely if the kid hit the cop it was by accident and freaked and drove off. The story seems so embellished we are not in D.C.

Many kids there swear the kid Waldo was not even there. I am friends of the family. The kid is getting his Chemistry degree about to go on vacation. Why would he purposely hit a cop w/ his car. Risking everything. Doesn't sound right.

He's not perfect but who is? I know when I was in high school everyone smoked weed. Please tell me you never did! Or you just didn't get caught.

Unfortunately the real person won't come forward. So there he sits. Unless someone helps him.

I will say I never did I did however drink underage and do some really stupid things when bombed. I can say anything can happen when you are really drunk. Not saying this is the situation I have also head from alot of people he wasn't there and from a few really reliable sources he was there but his car wasn't around till later. I don't know what to believe but I hope this ish gets sorted out soon for his sake.