LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Why did you post this?

Was it the same guy?

I don't know but hitting an officer isn't too cool in my book...Whether the charges get dropped or not....Does having public records posted offend you? Maybe that guy shouldn't have multiple assault charges on his record...

If it's not him then he has nothing to worry about...

Quote Originally Posted by Gulfcoast7 View Post
    Why did you post this?
    If the Admin took that last post down, thank you.

I took it down...

Not trying to start a huge web brawl...

Quote Originally Posted by cjswee View Post
    I don't know but hitting an officer isn't too cool in my book...Whether the charges get dropped or not....Does having public records posted offend you? Maybe that guy shouldn't have multiple assault charges on his record...

If it's not him then he has nothing to worry about...
    See in america we have the awesome thing it is called a judicial process. It means if the charges are dropped you are considered not to have done something. Innocent until proven guilty. I mean wow what a doucher you are man,

Um yeah...

See. That's why I dropped what I put up there because....I was clarifying if that's the right person...But, I really don't care what you think anyway....So stick it up your ass.

Now the person I had on there had multiple assaults,burglary, possession, etc....So stick a douche up your chocolate spider turdball.

OK but by posting those records you are potentially making it look as though this guy has a record when he may not and therefore giving dude undue bad press. You shouldn't post that stuff unless you are 100% sure its him. This is an internet forum, and posting people's addresses and potential criminal records in a place where other's who live in his community frequent is probably not a very good idea. I know anybody with an internet connection can find this info but you are just helping snowball the rumors. I am not trying to be confrontational.
    Last edited by Gulfcoast7; Apr 5, 2010 at 12:22 PM.

I wasn't sure it was him....

Someone else was asking that started the thread....That's part of the reason I took it down...So, if this really wasn't him then I didn't want any confusion....And I really didn't want to get into a web brawl because I really don't have too much interest in this anyway....

stay in moco.

Quote Originally Posted by cjswee View Post
    See. That's why I dropped what I put up there because....I was clarifying if that's the right person...But, I really don't care what you think anyway....So stick it up your ass.

Now the person I had on there had multiple assaults,burglary, possession, etc....So stick a douche up your chocolate spider turdball.
    Uh yeah thats him. He was arrested around the turn of his 18th for burglary along with a couple of other kids. The incident last year happened when MSP tried to break up a large party in the west OC area. Its all public record anyhow. Not trying to slam the guy but the truth speaks for itself.