LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    the charges were dropped because he didnt do it.

the car and the license plate were all different from what the officer reported

Quote Originally Posted by livin4thesummer1 View Post
    the charges were dropped because he didnt do it.

the car and the license plate were all different from what the officer reported
    Very well may be true. That doesn't discount his prior history and record. Like I said I hope he learned from his prior troubles and uses surfing as an outlet. In all reality this forum isn't the place to be discussing criminal history.

thats why this whole situations sucks..... he is 21 now, its been years since he has had a run in with the law, then he makes front page news for something he didnt do with no retraction

"Uh yeah thats him. He was arrested around the turn of his 18th for burglary along with a couple of other kids. The incident last year happened when MSP tried to break up a large party in the west OC area. Its all public record anyhow. Not trying to slam the guy but the truth speaks for itself."

"Very well may be true. That doesn't discount his prior history and record. Like I said I hope he learned from his prior troubles and uses surfing as an outlet. In all reality this forum isn't the place to be discussing criminal history."

h20man seems to have a hard-on for the waldo for some reason, what an ASS.

Images
    this same post was posted months ago.

admin, please just erase this entire thread, this is not what this forum is about.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtythirty34 View Post
    admin, please just erase this entire thread, this is not what this forum is about.
    +1...pathetic gossip

I made the thread and I am going to ask someone please can this whole damn thing.