LOGIN | REGISTER

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Wildwood ,Nj
    Posts
    3,091
    Images
    5

    Outlook for this weekend

    Seem like everyone cant make up ther minds with the wave reports for this weekend.

    Looks like I might be takin a drive north this Sunday

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    1,082
    Images
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Seem like everyone cant make up ther minds with the wave reports for this weekend.

    Looks like I might be takin a drive north this Sunday
    And when you say north, you mean...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    472
    Images
    4
    Nova Scotia, to more thoroughly test his new wetsuits... Reviews to follow.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    121
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Exit98Surf View Post
    Nova Scotia, to more thoroughly test his new wetsuits... Reviews to follow.
    That short john from your mom should work well!
    ________
    pot news
    Last edited by SkySurfnSnow; Jan 24, 2011 at 11:58 AM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    3,350
    I wouldn't make any plans just yet. the forecast is still way up in the air.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Wildwood ,Nj
    Posts
    3,091
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    And when you say north, you mean...

    30 min drive OCNJ

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Wildwood ,Nj
    Posts
    3,091
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    I wouldn't make any plans just yet. the forecast is still way up in the air.
    yeah I know . Its changed alot since this morning . Sunday still looks like the best day