LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: good 4/3?

Hybrid View

good 4/3?

I was out last friday in a 3/2 and 3 gloves/boots...needless to say I didnt last long with that wind. I was wondering whats a good 4/3 with hood built in? any help is appreciated

At this point go 5/4/3. check out the xcel infiniti drylock 5/4/3. I have about 7 sessions in it so far. I have to say best suit i have ever purchased. light weight. usually making the jump from 3/2 to 4/3 or 5/4 is substantial difference. Not in this suit. Great flex, super warm. I will be rocking this puppy till I throw on my 3/2 in May.

built in hood

The O'neill Mutant has built in hood....but have heard and experienced lots of problems with the knees wearing out on them...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankShreds View Post
    At this point go 5/4/3. check out the xcel infiniti drylock 5/4/3.
    Agreed.....

5. I use a 4/3 all winter long im a little chillie after awhile but you will be fine

If you have the cash, definitely go Xcel. If you want to save some bucks, I love my new Hyperflex Flow 5/4/3 - I chose it over a Rip Curl Fireskin 4/3 with a hotskin/hood for winter, and it's been great so far.

Oniell mutant and the knee pads are just as good as the psycho series now.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStripe75 View Post
    If you have the cash, definitely go Xcel. If you want to save some bucks, I love my new Hyperflex Flow 5/4/3 - I chose it over a Rip Curl Fireskin 4/3 with a hotskin/hood for winter, and it's been great so far.

Yeah I have the 5/4/3 Flow and Its great. The price is good too about $224 I got mine for and probally the best hooded suit I have owned