LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

Tiger & the Va J J.

So after the recent scandalous & "transgression" revelation, my wife and I had a discussion about the prevalence of infidelity with sports athletes or rather celebrites in general. She said that almost ALL of the above have extramarital affairs because it comes with the territory.

What do you guys/gals think, and if yes, why?
    ________
    CMX250C
    Last edited by SkySurfnSnow; Jan 24, 2011 at 10:58 AM.

Images
    I think it does come with the territory because these people are always placed on pedestals by society and they in turn think they're invincible. When it comes to Tiger specifically, I'm not shocked but I am disappointed. I think we all realize he has to face temptation constantly, but I thought someone with his mental toughness would be able to resist it. He either should have stayed single or kept his vows to his wife. Now their are two innocent victims involved because of his weakness.

Images

SkySurf

So what does your wife think of your celebrity around here? Does that "come with the territory" as well?

guys are weak when it comes to hot p*ssy and hot p*ssy is attracted to rich guys like moths to a flame. recipe for problems.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    guys are weak when it comes to hot p*ssy
    Basically...

Images
    Thank God we're not celebrities or famous atheletes. I think we can all breath a sigh of relief that we dodged that bullet. High Five!

I don't condone cheating whatsoever buuuut when all you have to do is put your pants on in the morning for chicks to throw themselves at you I can def. see how he might have gotten caught up in the madness....

Quote Originally Posted by SkySurfnSnow View Post
    So after the recent scandalous & "transgression" revelation, my wife and I had a discussion about the prevalence of infidelity with sports athletes or rather celebrites in general. She said that almost ALL of the above have extramarital affairs because it comes with the territory.

What do you guys/gals think, and if yes, why?
    Cheatings wrong no matter what but Tigers wife isnt too bad looking,J Lo,Christie Brinkley,Halle,Underwood,Jessica,Jennifer .All these chics got cheated on.Why go out for shrimp when you have Lobster at home.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    So what does your wife think of your celebrity around here? Does that "come with the territory" as well?
    Hmm. I am not sure who my celebrity you would be referring to?
    ________
    BMW R68
    Last edited by SkySurfnSnow; Jan 24, 2011 at 10:58 AM.