LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: 12 3 mon county

12 3 mon county

Just when I had written off Long Branch, I couldn't believe how good it got last night.

Stoked,

-Slade

nice dude. i couldn't get off work, and a bunch of people i talked to said that the sand was still totally f*cked throughout the day. glad to hear you got it good there

Images
    That's pretty awesome.

i had a great time too, but do we really need to name spots? it already gets crowded enough

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by windswellsucks View Post
    i had a great time too, but do we really need to name spots? it already gets crowded enough
    I'm not trying to be douchie, but what spot was name? The town of Long Branch?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    I'm not trying to be douchie, but what spot was name? The town of Long Branch?
    Whats up Stoney! Yesterday was absolutely amazing! I surfed LB in the early part of the day and Deal till dark, EPIC! The breaks in LB are starting to perform well with all of the sand settling, there are alot of untouched breaks that fire when all of the factors are point.

PS, I love thee fact that these people think naming a town is the same as naming a spot... This is a surf forum for our area, we're all surfers and supposed to be discussing topics like this.

i heard the sand was a disaster in the morning. maybe it was just with the really high tides. usually the winters perform best in lb. i'm so f*ckin sick of surfing the hook

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LBNJ Local View Post
    PS, I love thee fact that these people think naming a town is the same as naming a spot... This is a surf forum for our area, we're all surfers and supposed to be discussing topics like this.
    That was my point too. How is saying "Long Branch" naming a spot? People are getting paranoid!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    i heard the sand was a disaster in the morning. maybe it was just with the really high tides. usually the winters perform best in lb. i'm so f*ckin sick of surfing the hook
    Agreed. It's about time we got a nice juicy southerly swell! It's been like two months of no where to surf but the hook.