LOGIN | REGISTER

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 12 3 mon county

  1. #1

    12 3 mon county

    Just when I had written off Long Branch, I couldn't believe how good it got last night.

    Stoked,

    -Slade

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,364
    nice dude. i couldn't get off work, and a bunch of people i talked to said that the sand was still totally f*cked throughout the day. glad to hear you got it good there

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ocean, NJ
    Posts
    1,408
    Images
    4
    That's pretty awesome.

  4. #4
    i had a great time too, but do we really need to name spots? it already gets crowded enough

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ocean, NJ
    Posts
    1,408
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by windswellsucks View Post
    i had a great time too, but do we really need to name spots? it already gets crowded enough
    I'm not trying to be douchie, but what spot was name? The town of Long Branch?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Long Branch
    Posts
    110
    Images
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    I'm not trying to be douchie, but what spot was name? The town of Long Branch?
    Whats up Stoney! Yesterday was absolutely amazing! I surfed LB in the early part of the day and Deal till dark, EPIC! The breaks in LB are starting to perform well with all of the sand settling, there are alot of untouched breaks that fire when all of the factors are point.

    PS, I love thee fact that these people think naming a town is the same as naming a spot... This is a surf forum for our area, we're all surfers and supposed to be discussing topics like this.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,364
    i heard the sand was a disaster in the morning. maybe it was just with the really high tides. usually the winters perform best in lb. i'm so f*ckin sick of surfing the hook

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ocean, NJ
    Posts
    1,408
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by LBNJ Local View Post
    PS, I love thee fact that these people think naming a town is the same as naming a spot... This is a surf forum for our area, we're all surfers and supposed to be discussing topics like this.
    That was my point too. How is saying "Long Branch" naming a spot? People are getting paranoid!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Monmouth County, NJ
    Posts
    544
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    i heard the sand was a disaster in the morning. maybe it was just with the really high tides. usually the winters perform best in lb. i'm so f*ckin sick of surfing the hook
    Agreed. It's about time we got a nice juicy southerly swell! It's been like two months of no where to surf but the hook.