LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surfer, Dude

Images

Question Surfer, Dude

has and one ever seen this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri3kfC2oKzk
    Last edited by MATT JOHNSON; Dec 6, 2009 at 02:47 AM.

yeah,not a big fan. it justs depicts an average surfer stereotype. plus the surfing is ****. its pretty funny, in a couple surfing scenes he'll take off left, then somehow he's on the same wave 2 seconds later going rigth.

clearly meant to be a cliche stoner movie. it was entertaining though. and youre right, it was straight point break style when they take off left and somehow end up going right in the same shot.

Images
    what kooks...... I saw this movie on tv changing channels thibking it was gona be something real, but just hollywood bull**** that makes us look stupid, like "jersey shore" the stupidest thing is the comments, of people thinking they can surf, and peoplee saying, i wish i could surf like that.......... 100% kook material

seen it its not that great just watched it this summer when i was bored and it was on netflix. the endless bummer i thought was much better even though that had hardly any surfing.

Images
    Matthew McKindagay

that movie is garbage, both from a surfing and theatrical point of view

Images
    Thats why I ask the trailer makes it looks Semi good. didnt wanna waste 20 bucks on a ****ty DVD

Images
    its not really a surfing movie. I thought it was kind of funny. Nothing spectacular, but I wasn't mad for spending $5 to rent it.

ha yea $20 dont buy it get netflix its only 9 bucks a month plus instant streaming for free