LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Im with LOSTsoul on this one. The kid has incredible balance (did you see that one footed landing and late drop midway though the clip?) and can get some serious height and rotation on his airs. There is no denying the fact that he has talent. But his movements are jerky and ridged. No real flow or smooth transitions. Impressive surfing.... but lacked style IMHO

Surfers are too damn critical. It's like listening a bunch of catty princesses talking about Suzie on an episode of the Real World. Even though they're really just jealous Suzie's bangin Tiger Woods.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeSpy View Post
    Im with LOSTsoul on this one. The kid has incredible balance (did you see that one footed landing and late drop midway though the clip?) and can get some serious height and rotation on his airs. There is no denying the fact that he has talent. But his movements are jerky and ridged. No real flow or smooth transitions. Impressive surfing.... but lacked style IMHO
    The kids pretty young, Flow will come with age.

Images
    I would much rather watch that kid surf than some of the top tour surfing cut back clones.

Images
    That kid, and I said KID, is boosting like 15 ft airs across... the ****!

artists...

the kid is all stoke! can u imagine if i was grading my classes art work and I said "you will fail my class because your art is jirky and I don't like to look at it?" ...surfing is art now matter how u look at it and all art is different. is this kid 12? his style does not need to change, just continuously evolve.

Quote Originally Posted by OBlove View Post
    the kid is all stoke! can u imagine if i was grading my classes art work and I said "you will fail my class because your art is jirky and I don't like to look at it?" ...surfing is art now matter how u look at it and all art is different. is this kid 12? his style does not need to change, just continuously evolve.
    perfect comment

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    Hurky jerky aerials....imo
    What are your aerials like? Nonexistent?

Images
    It says on oneill that matt meola was born in 89'. still though i've never seen aerials that big

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    What are your aerials like? Nonexistent?
    na son. mine are smooth like butter. lol

btw oblove ya little artist fairy. I agree with you. I guess i don't like his "art work" despite the fact that he is a talented "artist"