LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Images
    hey i never said i wanted to claim any spot i just said that i hate that there are so many people there because i have almost got my leg broken from long boarder kooks there that don't know how to surf and let there boards fly out and hit people. chrisd said i wanted to claim the naval jetteies not me and i don't want to claim anything its not my spot its no ones spot so freaking out its just swell info . im just a local surfer who likes to surf at the naval jetties.
    Last edited by r donofrio; Dec 10, 2009 at 01:07 AM.

Man I think what I said was taken a little wrong I am not saying he is saying it is his spot alone I was more saying he was reppin his home break or what he feels is his home break not claiming it as his.

Honestly everyone was in the way and he would be better off if there was more of a peckking order I mean I dont ever surf there except when it is good so honestly I have no problem sitting down the line picking up scraps because it isnt my spot. But I have no respect for board bailing the last two times I have been there I have been hit by bailed boards.

Images
    the naval jetties is not even my home break i just like to go there a lot because its a fun wave.

Well either way wasn't trying to start a flamewar for once.

Quote Originally Posted by r donofrio View Post
    i never said i wanted to claim any spot and im sorry if people thought i did i just said that i hate that there are so many people there because i have almost got my leg broken from long boarders there that don't know how to surf and let there boards fly out and hit people. chrisd said i wanted to claim the naval jetteies not me and i don't want to claim anything its not my spot its no ones spot so stop freaking out at me. iam no kook im just a local surfer who likes to surf at the naval jetties.
    Watch your step or you might end up for some FUN in the dunes. Stuff happens there, ya know!

The Naval Jetties are like Miki Dora.

Images

I am one of those red heads!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisd View Post
    And people with freckles.
    Who are you? I would like to drop in on you and kick my board at you.
    I have been surfing this spot for years and thanks to this forum site I can get a better idea on the idiots that are out there. Most people that surf this spot are cool and have fun sharing the waves, but there a few wave hoogs. So if you are one or those who like to hoog waves then expect much disrespect.
    See you all in the water... 12/9/09. I know you will all be there because the Naval jetty will be the only good surf spot on this south swell.

HAHA I am the one that told all the non redhead people with no freckles to get the hell away from our spot down the line. Me and my pink board son.

u and ur pink board can suk my ****. if u got beef about red heads than the whole jetty crew will beat ur ass. cus theres about three in there

Images
    Bahwahahwa!!!!!!!