LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cyoung69 View Post
    u and ur pink board can suk my ****. if u got beef about red heads than the whole jetty crew will beat ur ass. cus theres about three in there
    What a ridiculous post. How is his pink board supposed to suck anything? And do you really think he has some problem with red heads, or is he maybe joking? And do you realize how stupid it is to ever say "get the whole crew" to beat someone up? Next time let's step away from the keyboard and take a deep breath before polluting the intenet.

On a side not, thanks for keeping this painful thread entertaining.

Images
    I think the preferred nomenclature is "ginger".

I will be surfing at the so called naval jetty all of december with all my bros. Hope to see you guys out there, the more the merry

anyone ever think that the redhead thing was intended for some one who posted on this thread knows that I ride a pink fish and that I might have a touch of red and some freckles too.>?????? But sure if you want to fight I am in. I was there all day today. should have come then. I would have thrown down I am not some 15 year old keyboard gangster.

Images
    that chrisd guy is weird

Quote Originally Posted by r donofrio View Post
    that chrisd guy is weird
    Ahh man the whole red head thing was intended for eastbreak we were discussing in the water the other day how we had one peak all to our selves. I thought it was him that started the thread. I knew he was shooting pics i knew he was there and I knew he was *****ing about the crowds so I figured you were him then all these morons jumped in with the beating my ass stuff. So if you want to beat my ass look for the guy with the redish sideburns freckles and the pink board. All comers welcome.

Images

Talking

some of these people are saying some funny stuff
    Last edited by r donofrio; Dec 10, 2009 at 01:04 AM.

Images
    kooks just need to stop surfing...

yo chrisd watch your back. no one talks about my ginger friends like that without getting shot. believe that

yo chrisd and El Porto... why dont u tickle my nutsack while i shred by u. and then ill smash ur faces through car windshields and take ur mothers out for a nice seafood dinner and then never call them again