LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Has anyone ever...

..been threatened or attacked at their OWN home break? I have! Just today! Just a few guys who thought they were hot **** decided that they ruleeeee man. Some asshole decides to drop in on me so I of course get a little angry. So his buddy out in the line up starts running his mouth saying that "he's never seen me here before" and threatened me a bunch. hahahahah! Well I haven't seen any of those krones out there EVER so they have no right to say that when I have hit almost every swell at this jetty for as long as I have lived. I respect everyone out there. I don't drop in on people just because they bodyboard. It's a shame that this is what surfing is turning into.

Surfing does not need people like this. Anyone else agree? Share your story if you have any or bash me if you want.

Aside from that, today was sick. I paddled over to a jetty that was breaking 10x better and scored some barrels by myself.

Well it wasn't me. HAHA No I never have been threatened. that sucks though.

Images
    where did this happen? what jetty

ahh not here he is from jerz I think man.

Images

Talking

oh ok.........................

Afraid me and my pink board got ahold of him. or that the red head mafia got him.

Images
    Yeah it happend to me once about 5 years ago. I was in Wildwood surfing in the Summer. Some guy was inside catching leftovers and I was already on the wave and I went but himas he tried to drop in front of me . As I went by I grabed the nose of his board and pushed him back as I went by him . As I did that I heard him call me a asshole and I laughed at him and went in . I went in and put my board in the Rack N. wildwood has for surfboards and as me and my buddies were all talking and taking a break. While my back was turned the guy came up scream in at me and pushed me while my back was turned. I turned around and as he came towards me with a fist flaring I took two swings at him and put the dude on his ass. He got up with a bloody nose and said he was goin to get his "boyz"

next time I was out at wildwood he was there but stayed at the other end.

**** like that goes down pretty much everywhere it goes off. Cape May can be really agro sometimes. If that ever happened to me agian I would wait to get hit first. Since I am older and got a ton of stuff to loose . Its not worth risking it all for some Agro kook

Yea man most of the time stuff in the line up needs to be solved saying I am sorry. I mean guys have to act hard and say **** when they are the ones in the wrong. Take your lumps and get over it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisd View Post
    Yea man most of the time stuff in the line up needs to be solved saying I am sorry. I mean guys have to act hard and say **** when they are the ones in the wrong. Take your lumps and get over it.
    Yeah usally 80% for the time accident happen. Sorry is always the best thing to say . But some people cant accept and apology they think they have to make a example out of everyone. Eventually they try to make a example out of the wrong person and it bites them in the arse !!

I had something kinda lame happen the other day and a dude yelled at me because I paddled to go around the shoulder he was taking off on. I apologized and he didn't realize this other kids nose snagged my leash and held me on the wave. I could have been a **** and yelled back at him or at the kid I just said hey sorry brother his nose snagged my leash. **** happens in the water. those who have never accidentally screwed some one on a wave, throw the first stone you know. But if you are going and see someone start to go yell whistle to something because some waves esp if you are beating a section people just dont see you.