LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. #11
    I was hoping for Parko to take it, but congrats to Mick

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    They said CJ has to make the Pipe finals in order to knock Parko out, so still a ways to get there...
    Thats only two heats/4 waves.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,377
    Images
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by WaveHog View Post
    Thats only two heats/4 waves.
    yep, not exactly the easiest of tasks.

  4. #14
    I'd say he's got a good shot. It is C.J. Hobgood. Him being goofy foot could be an advantage since all of his opponents on the way to the finals are regular. Depending on the swell angle when they end up running it....

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    I've been watching a lot of the Pipeline contest, its really addicting with the waves so good. Down to 8. Who do you guys want to see win?
    Keepin' it Right Coast....CJ all day!

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,377
    Images
    121
    I dont think the swell is big enough to run it today...

    They have until the 20th to run the event, and I think the next several days look a bitty iffy as well, so they may have to end up holding off until the 19th or 20th. We'll see.

  7. #17
    I wanna see Bede win it! Seems like more of an under dog, so why not push for him to win.

  8. #18
    i want to see a Dane v. Slater final... with Dane coming out of combo land in the last min of the heat, with back to back 9.5 and 10.0 scores, in pumping triple overhead glassy pipe.

  9. #19
    Honestly i wana see dane win it, realize he dosent care about contest surfing at all drop out and make some epic free surf movie that he spends 3 years makeing, try and come back in win a title and who knows from there

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    I dont think the swell is big enough to run it today...

    They have until the 20th to run the event, and I think the next several days look a bitty iffy as well, so they may have to end up holding off until the 19th or 20th. We'll see.
    i wish we could call laydays on 10ft waves around here...