LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need help with fixing my board

Is there anything i can put over a small hole i got on my board so i can surf in the morning until the local surf shop opens up. please let me know thanks.

Where you located.

Images
    I have seen guys use duct tape but I wouldnt try it . I am a Suncure fan I have had some realy good results with it . With any board repair the repair is only as good and the Prep work and sanding. Poor prep and the repaire wont hold . Poor sanding and it will look like poop.

put a sticker on top of it or duct tape. DO NOT FILL THE HOLE WITH WAXX!!!! it makes dealing with a small ding much more like dealing with a pain in the ass ding. If you use suncure use it only temporarily, suncure is actually somewhat porous and will allow water in.

buy elefant seal, its a really strong clear sticker meant for the exact situation that your in.

Northender Guest
    duct tape works or if you are afraid of that you could use packaging tape

7. Quote Originally Posted by Northender View Post
    duct tape works or if you are afraid of that you could use packaging tape

Never use duct tape. Slice a bit off a surf sticker and carefuly apply it so no air bubbles are under it, and you are golden.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mofosurfer.com View Post
    Never use duct tape.
    Why not? I have used duct tape for years....without any issues. Stuff works great

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    Why not? I have used duct tape for years....without any issues. Stuff works great
    It leaves a residue thats is a pain to get off

Use another board. It's one morning that isn't even good. Unless you're somewhere other than the mid-atlantic, I didn't check. Not worth water-logging your board.