LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

Anyone Pick up the January Issue of Surfer??

Great issue. From Cover to Cover awsome issue. There is a good article on style With Gerry Lopez, Machado, & Rashovich . It has some early stuff from when they first started in there too as it being there 50th Anniversery issue

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Great issue. From Cover to Cover awsome issue. There is a good article on style With Gerry Lopez, Machado, & Rashovich . It has some early stuff from when they first started in there too as it being there 50th Anniversery issue
    I get it every month,I thought it was pretty cool how they had every cover from the time the mag started.You can see how the covers changed through the years from long boards to short.Anyways pretty good read..

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Dive 26 View Post
    I get it every month,I thought it was pretty cool how they had every cover from the time the mag started.You can see how the covers changed through the years from long boards to short.Anyways pretty good read..

Yeah seeing some of them covers really took me back . I actually might have some of them in boxes at my moms house.

This and last months issue with Joel Tudor as guess editor have to be the 2 best issues I have read in a really long time

Images
    i like transworld the best, they always have east coast breaks in them...i get tired of seeing indo cali and hawaii all the time. i feel like the east coast's waves vary a lot more.

Images
    yeah I buy transworld too every once in awhile . I maily get surfer and ESM