LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What a disapointing final

For such an awesome contest. please some one do something in the last 2 minutes. ESP. kelly.

Yeah that was horrible.

Ahhh its the conditions not the surfing

sux! i thought kellys backdoor wave with the stall was going to score a lot better then that.

I thought it was pretty good. Taj definately deserved this win. Although everyone will argue Slaters tube should have been scored higher, it still would not have been enough to beat Taj. He kept busy and you know this is sweet for him, especially remembering their final at Trestles... I guess 90,000 dollars aint bad either. Plus you know Billabong will hook him up for this...

yeah kelly's stall was sick. he's def. should have gotten more than a 3.93. that was bullspit. i'm stoked for taj though, he needed a big win, he's deserved it for a while.

kelly's tube was definitely under scored but taj's air reverse was not worth a 5.83 that was the only manuever he did on that wave. ****ty final

Kelly's wave was crazy and underscored ..but taj's turns and airs in that bad of conditions were sick and overall he deserved the win.. but if kelly had stuck last air on the interference wave.. it woulda been sick

Images
    ya, ashame the conditions were like that for the final heat. But, thats the way it goes.

I agree, they def. underscored Kelly on that backdoor barrel. But, I dont think that changed the outcome.

Images
    tajs ally-oop was preety big and rediculous