LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Red face Any ladies in this forum?

Where are the ladies in this forum? I am looking for other female surfers (and nice male surfers who have respect for women) to connect with. I am getting a new wetsuit for the winter my 4/3 didn't hold up. Any suggestions? And any ladies out in the water this time of year?

Images
    This thread is pointless without a pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    haha agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    oh really? how so?

Images
    If you tight on cash get a HyperFlex wetsuit you can get a nice 5/4/3 hooded suit for around 225 dollars. They make nice suits and they hold up well.

Images
    Classic internet perverts coming out of there hole as soon as someone reveals they might be female, and classic matt johnson plug for hyperflex wetsuits........anymore cliches?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zansurf View Post
    classic internet perverts coming out of there hole as soon as someone reveals they might be female, and classic matt johnson plug for hyperflex wetsuits........anymore cliches?

lol !!!!!!!!! :d

Thumbs up hey there!

Quote Originally Posted by medusa View Post
    Where are the ladies in this forum? I am looking for other female surfers (and nice male surfers who have respect for women) to connect with. I am getting a new wetsuit for the winter my 4/3 didn't hold up. Any suggestions? And any ladies out in the water this time of year?
    Hey there! I'm a female surfer, or was (was a surfer, still a female) - but unfortunately I am now land-locked until I finish college in a year. Then I'm headed to a coast, but I've pretty much ruled out returning to the mid-Atlantic because I got really frustrated trying to learn to surf on ankle-breakers or over head-high hurricane swell. I just want a place that gets consistent decent waves. Anyone know of any good locations?

Sorry I don't have any advice for you regarding winter wetsuits. I was in OCMD just for the summer and I used an O'Neill springsuit.

Hey there!!!
    Thats a good question. I wish I knew! Anyone know??? I wanna travel the coast in my car and visit every beach possible. Thats how you discover the good stuff! I thought I was the only who noticed the inconsistency. I feel your pain about being land locked. lol. As for the suit I'm going for an Oneill or Billabong. The ladies here have told me that they have a great fit and keep them warm. Esp Oneill. The Mod and Delux have gotten positive reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by KRae View Post
    Hey there! I'm a female surfer, or was (was a surfer, still a female) - but unfortunately I am now land-locked until I finish college in a year. Then I'm headed to a coast, but I've pretty much ruled out returning to the mid-Atlantic because I got really frustrated trying to learn to surf on ankle-breakers or over head-high hurricane swell. I just want a place that gets consistent decent waves. Anyone know of any good locations?

Sorry I don't have any advice for you regarding winter wetsuits. I was in OCMD just for the summer and I used an O'Neill springsuit.

Images
    Find a different place, but I'll stay in this place that is my perfection. Waves are inconsistent. No you're not the only one who ever notices it. Most times, its not ankle breakers, thats the gulf coast. Its not just head high hurricane swell. Hurricane swell, if its good is much more than head high.